Subject to change
- Long-term resilience, consumer protection and the role of markets
- A look at the direction of travel
- 25-year plans to ensure a sustainable future
- Ensuring a secure and sustainable supply for customers in the long-term
- Possibility vs affordability: the business case for integrated approaches
- What is on the horizon?
- An update ahead of PR19
- Water Resources Management Plans: guidance for water companies
- The multiple benefits and outcomes
Questions and panel discussion: The Water Framework Directive: opportunity for positive change post-Brexit?
- What will regulatory change mean for the UK water industry?
- What progress has been made and what are the priorities going forward?
Speakers above to be joined by:
- Emerging themes and plans going forward
- Dealing with demand management, population growth and climate change
- Building financial resilience
- Mitigating the impacts of climate change and population growth
- Reducing flooding and improving our aquatic environment at a price customers can afford
- The importance of risk sharing and collaboration
- Developing a sustainable, resilient future
- Responding to Ofwat’s plans: will PR19 facilitate longer term solutions?
- Are the right incentives in place?
- Future resilience requirements
- Mitigating risk during extreme weather events
- Ensuring security of supply
- Water Resource Management Plans: status and what’s next?
- Building resilience for the long-term
- Preparing for flooding and drought
- Engaging customers and communities
- Taking a whole catchment approach: benefits and opportunities
- Using water courses more effectively
- Considering urban water resilience, risk and supply
- How we’ve engaged with new partners
- The opportunities this creates
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Plan for the next 5 years: stimulating a total catchment strategy
- A look at the multiple benefits and outcomes
- Long-term priorities
- Water Framework Directive: the need to reduce nutrient enrichment in the Wessex region
- Collaboration with others to tackle the issue, as well as using novel technology solutions
- The environmental and social benefits gained through partnership approaches