James Brockett, Editor, WWT
Technology innovation to create a water company of the future, today
- The use of thermal imaging drones to detect leaking water pipes
- Success with leakage reduction
- Innovation strategy now and in future
Nick Sexton, Innovation project manager, Anglian Water
Piers Clark, CEO, Isle GroupAdvanced thermal conversion gasification – concept to commercialisation
- Delivering a commercially viable advanced thermal conversion gasification system
- Extracting maximum energy value from waste water sludge
Jon Brigg, Manager of innovation, Yorkshire Water
|Questions and answers
Table discussions: which technology gamechangers are having the most impact on operational improvements?
- How will this continue to change?
- Are we investing enough in new technologies?
||The potential and challenges of graphene-based membranes for desalination
- The potential to revolutionise water filtration across the world
- Why graphene membrane and how the sieve works
- The challenges for commercialisation of the graphene sieve
- Infrastructure investment – The National Graphene Institute (NGI) and the Graphene Engineering Innovation Centre (GEIC)
Dr Rahul Nair, Professor, University of Manchester
Ivan Buckley, Project manager, University of Manchester
Questions and answers